I was going to post this on facebook, but decided that I didn't want to start "drama" on my facebook page lol! So I'm blogging it instead.
I just love the fact that we've been paying too much for our phone/internet for the last year and of course Windstream never said anything. Josh called today to figure out why we were paying so much more than he thought we should. Turns out for the last year or more we've been paying a monthly $6 modem fee that Iowa Telecom charged but Windstream doesn't. And they won't reimburse us the $60+ that we've paid for that over the last year or more since Windstream took over. Then we were paying for more phone than we needed/wanted because at the time we signed up it was cheaper to get this bundle than to only pay for a basic phone plan and our internet. Well, Windstream doesn't do that bundle option or something like that so when they took over we started paying more. Which is totally our fault, well Josh's since he pays the bills, but shouldn't we have gotten a notice from Windstream saying that the bundle option we had wasn't offered by them so we'd have to pay more to keep it?This is so frustrating. I really wish that companies could just be honest. Their customers would be so much more satisfied with them and would be much more likely to refer them to friends if they only cared about their customer service.
So my advice for today...make sure you are staying on top of your bills and know what you should and shouldn't be paying for. Because we've been paying nearly $30 a month for over a year that we really shouldn't have and didn't want to pay.



No comments:
Post a Comment