
Please ignore the fact that my shirt *barely* covers my belly and I'm wearing my comfy pants. :) I'm getting to the point that I almost have to wear maternity shirts every day now because my belly is getting big enough that my normal shirts barely cover it. But the good part about that is it means baby is getting bigger and bigger!! And although she is getting bigger, and so am I, I'm still not really gaining weight. But I've finally been able to cook some good meals lately so I've been maintaining my weight the last few weeks. Baby J seems to be almost constantly moving around these days. Some days I can tell what position she's in, and other days I don't have a clue. I have figured out that she seems to like hanging out down lower in my belly because I almost always feel her kicking/punching my bladder and cervix. Not always pleasant feelings but she lets me know when my bladder is getting in her way. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment