Tuesday, January 31, 2012

25 weeks...and one day.

*Please ignore the smudges on the mirror, my kiddos have evidently been touching it more than I thought.*
So here's my gut, I mean belly at 25 weeks 1 day. I forgot to take a belly shot yesterday, whoops! I've been way, way too afraid to, well, weigh myself. ;) I haven't had too much of a problem eating lately. And it is girl scout cookie season after all, so of course I've been buying up some cookies. I discovered that the lemonades are AWESOME!!! But I've been trying to limit myself to only one or two a day. Otherwise I'm afraid I'll sit down and eat the whole box!
Little miss Jacobson has been VERY active lately. And I can tell she's definitely getting bigger. But of course I love feeling her move around. And I'm just trying to remember that in about ten weeks I'm not going to think it's quite so much fun to feel her kicking when she has no more room! Lol!
My next appointment is in two weeks, I'll be going for my glucose screening. :/ Not really looking forward to it but it's just part of the process. And at least I'll get to see the baby again. :) My next appointment they'll be doing an ultrasound to measure my cervical length, basically just to start checking for signs of pre-term labor. I'm hoping that everything looks good, but am kind of starting to prepare myself for what could potentially be the outcome of the appointment-modified bedrest or complete bedrest. I'm crossing my fingers that I don't have to hear that b-word at all though, of course! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment