Friday, January 20, 2012

Terrifically Terrible Three's

I'm really at my whit's end today with Evan. If anyone has any tips on how to get kids to listen, let me have it! He won't quit tackling Andrew-for no reason, we told him he can't hit so now he head-butts, when told to do or not to do something he completely ignores us until we scream or get up to force him to stop or to pick up toys or whatever, when he gets sent to the corner he usually ends up in his room because he won't just stand there for 3 minutes, he tries to sneak out after twenty seconds and repeats this every twenty seconds for ten or fifteen minutes before I finally get sick of yelling at him and just send him to his room. We take away toys, snack, juice, TV, he just doesn't care and I don't know what to do anymore!!!!!
So how do people get their kids to listen? Because I'm to the point that I'm just going to take away all of his toys, never turn on the TV, and make him sit on the floor with only one little matchbox car to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment