Friday, January 13, 2012

Belly pics update. :)

20 weeks, December 26th

21 weeks, January 2nd

22 weeks, January 9th

Baby J keeps getting bigger and bigger, and she is a very active little girl. A friend of mine told me about a website that gives different exercises/stretches you can do at home to try to help spin a breech baby. So I've been trying out one that's easiest for me to do. I thought I had gotten her to turn earlier this week, but now I think she's turned again. I still can mainly feel her kicking my bladder and cervix. So I guess I'm going to have to keep trying to get her to turn, and stay that way!
My next appointment is Tuesday. I can't wait to hear her heartbeat, and to hear what the doctor has to say about my continued weight loss. Last I checked I was down to 190, but I haven't weighed myself in about a week. As exciting as it usually is to lose weight, I haven't been too thrilled with the fact that I still have issues eating. But I have been doing better lately, so I'm hoping that I'm at least not losing any more. I guess I'll find out Tuesday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment