...Or some of it anyways!

Silk-so soft!

Custom-dyed, handspun yarn I bought off Etsy and now don't have a clue what I'm going to do with it! :)

Malabrigo worsted yarn-my favorite brand! I'm thinking a bigger blanket for Andrew...maybe.

Basic cotton yarn-perfect for knitted dishcloths!

Why is sock yarn so dang cute and soft?! Not sure if I'm going to turn this into sock or longies for the baby.

Malabrigo Rasta, super chunky yarn that is super soft. I LOVE this yarn but don't have a clue what I'm going to do with it yet.
This is what happens when you knit and/or crochet, you turn into a yarn addict!
Hey Anna,
ReplyDeleteI remember reading a post a long time ago about you being a notary. We have some documents we need notarized and I thought of you! If you would be willing to do that for us could you please email me?!
Thanks!
Kyli
kngander@gmail.com