I started my amazing journey with Thirty-One Gifts in November 2010 and at the beginning of 2011 I started to realize just how much working for such a great company would impact my life and how many wonderful things it could do for our family. I earned a $1000 gift card to Best Buy because of my sales in the first five months of the year. I was able to travel to Columbus, Ohio for the yearly conference and attend some training. I was finally able to meet my Director and my senior upline Directors. And then the best part of the year happened at the beginning of December. I got an e-mail stating that if I met the Director requirements in the month of December then my promotion would be official January 1st 2012. I am very happy to report that I met the Director requirements by December 12th! So January 1st my title officially changes, and I'm thrilled!
Josh has worked really hard this year to provide for us. He spends nearly half the year, probably more, working twelve plus hours a day. And he loves his job. He picked up quite a few side jobs this year doing some custom tillage jobs for a few other local farmers. He also does a lot of joint farming with a neighboring farmer so he ended up farming a lot more than just the 1700 acres that he and his dad farm.
This was our year in a very condensed version. Everything else has already been blogged about on here! :)
I can't wait to see all of the amazing blessings that 2012 has to bring!



No comments:
Post a Comment