A few weeks ago I got this great idea that having the kids paint some pottery would be a great gift for Grandparents, Great-grandparents, as well as just being something fun for the kids to do. We went to this place in Des Moines, which is such a fun place to go. You could definitely get into some trouble really quickly. All of the different things they have for you to be able to paint is kind of overwhelming, you just want to grab one of everything to paint lol!
I tried to keep it somewhat more reasonable and chose 5 Christmas ornaments, a round utensil holder/vase, a plate, 2 goblets, and a large mug/bowl. I let the boys go crazy and gave them each their own little palette of colors to choose from and let them paint however they wanted to. I cannot wait to go pick up the finished products!
But here's a little preview of the pottery before it was fired.

Here's the almost finished products. I can't wait to see them once they are fired!



No comments:
Post a Comment