Thursday, December 15, 2011

Belly Pics so far...

I started taking belly shots pretty much from day one this time because I had a feeling that since this is baby number three, I'd start showing a heck of a lot quicker. And I was right, I did. So this is the progression of my every growing belly. At only 18 weeks, my belly now is just as big as I was at like 28 weeks with Andrew. It's kind of sad. But I'm in horrible shape compared to when I got pregnant with the boys. And then of course there's the fact that this is baby number three in just four years, I think it's kind of unavoidable that my belly started popping out at like ten weeks lol!

6 weeks and 1 day September 20th.

10 weeks 4 days October 21st

12 weeks October 31st

13 weeks November 7th

14 weeks November 14th

15 weeks November 21st

16 weeks November 28th

17 weeks 4 days December 9th

18 weeks December 11th

And in only 4.5 days I'll have a new belly pic to share, as well as ultrasound pics of what baby #3 is!!! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment