Saturday, December 3, 2011
Pregnancy Update: Almost 17 weeks
Monday I'll be 17 weeks, and I love how my belly is popping out and can't wait to go to my appointment in about two weeks to see the baby, hear the heart beat, and of course to find out if we'll be having another boy or if I'll get lucky and get the little girl that I would love to have! :) Everything else with the pregnancy is going great. The nausea hasn't completely gone away, but it's not nearly as bad and doesn't hit me as often. The food aversions are still lingering, and they are really driving me crazy. I go the kitchen and the pantry and look for something to eat and everything I see and look at doesn't look or sound good. But I try. And I've been doing really well drinking water, and eating healthy snacks. So I know that baby is getting the right nutrients. Now I'm just waiting for baby to get bigger. I've already been feeling some big kicks and rolls, but I can't wait until Josh can see and feel it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment