Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Camera!!!

So, after doing my last post about No picture November I received an early Christmas present. My awesome hubby bought me a Canon Rebel t3i because I've been complaining about how slow our camera is and it's driving me CRAZY!
Having two very active and rambunctious boys are difficult to photograph under the best circumstances, but a slow and annoying camera makes it so much worse! I really, really, REALLY have struggled about getting an SLR camera because they are so stinkin' huge! I already carry a diaper bag big enough to carry everything you need for 2 kids in diapers, I don't like having to worry about carrying another huge bag just for the camera. But my point and shoot digital that I bought about a year ago just isn't cutting it. I take pictures and they aren't focused, or the boys are a blur because they're jumping or moving, and then it takes about 5 or 6 seconds to save the picture to the card. You miss a lot in those 6 seconds if the kids are doing something really cute.
So now I need to take classes to learn how in the heck to use my new camera lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment