So for anyone out there who thinks that two year olds don't understand that much. They understand a lot more than anyone gives them credit for!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
The funny things that a 2 year old says!
Yesterday morning, after the baby oil incident, I was in the kitchen attempting to get the dishwasher unloaded when Evan came running to the gate asking for a "nack!" (Snack) I told him no, because it was 11 so lunch was only an hour away. So of course he says, "Pees!" Since he did ask nicely I thought a little healthy snack wouldn't hurt. I told him he could have a cheese stick. "No, no cheese." He says. I didn't want to give him fruit snacks or crackers before lunch and spoil his appetite completely so I told him that cheese was his only option so it was the cheese or nothing. And his reply was, and this really is a direct quote. "Oh cheese! Sure!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Cute story!! Sounds like he's testing you to see what he can get away with:)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog, so I will be following now!! I love scrapbooking too. I just wish I had a place in my house where I could leave it all out and do it when I want to. That's why I get so far behind...it's such a mess!
I have a dedicated area on the basement. That's always a must for me!
ReplyDelete