Evan and Andrew playing on the train/car table...well Andrew is chewing on is car, but you get the point! lol!
He L-O-V-E-S these Thomas the train sets because they stick together with magnets and are easy for him to put together and take apart. But he gets really frustrated when one falls over on the carpet. I've tried telling him they work better on the table...but he's two! lol! He is getting easier to understand. I had an argument with him today and I actually understood all of his objections and come-backs...it was great!!! He still didn't get what he wanted but at least I could understand him!
Mom tells me that Evan is a lot like Tylor. He's so stubborn because he's so dang smart, he knows just what buttons to push and with who to get what he wants. And if he really wants something he won't quit until he has it. I'm really, really trying to be firm and consistent with him. We've had a few pretty good days this week so I'm really, really hoping that it continues!



No comments:
Post a Comment