Monday, July 19, 2010

One of those days...

Today has definitely been "one of those days" in the Jacobson house. I got up with Evan and Andrew and gave them breakfast, then did my Jillian Michael's workout-on day three and getting my heiny kicked! Josh finally woke up so I went to shower. I was just getting dressed and brushing my hair when Josh came back to get dressed to go help his dad with something. We go back out to the living room and find Evan holding a bottle of baby oil and there's baby oil on the couch and chair cushions. Yeah...ya' know oil doesn't come out!!! After some stern talking and an explanation of why what he did was wrong, Evan spent some time in time out.

That was only the beginning of the time outs for the day. Later Evan got put in time out for not listening and then pushing his brother down and stealing his toys. I made Evan pick up his legos before he could eat lunch...so he ate cold mac n cheese. He went down for an early nap because by then I was at my boiling point.

Then the fun part began. I fought Evan for 45 minutes trying to get him to stay in bed and take a nap. Then Andrew thought that nap time was optional. He ended up crying himself to sleep in the pack and play in our room. (His bedroom is right next to Evan's so if I'd put him in his bed to cry he'd have ended up waking Evan up).

I never did get to finish my lunch because I kept having to go in and tell Evan that nap time wasn't over yet. I finally gave up on lunch and got on the computer instead lol! Maybe tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment