Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Finally!

My two handsome boys!

I have been trying to get a good picture of the boys together for literally months! But of course they never sit in the same spot long enough for me to grab the camera. And the camera on my cell phone is a bit slow at times. But today, when Grammy Sandy came in to watch the boys, I finally was able to catch them together...and both looking at the camera at the same time!!!

I just love Andrew's expression in this picture!

Evan pulled Andrew down on top of him and they ended up knocking heads...something that happens a lot!

Hopefully I'll be able to catch a few more moments like this in the near future because the boys are actually starting to like playing with each other. And with the exception of a little toy stealing, hitting, biting, and screaming at each other they seem to get along pretty well! :D

1 comment: