Friday, July 9, 2010

The Park

I was so happy this morning when Vikki Myers-an in-home daycare provider in town-called me to see if I'd like to join her and a couple other local moms at the park. I was thrilled! I had some errands to run so I joined up with them later but was so glad that I did! Evan had a blast playing with the other kids and being able to run around. The boy was so hot and sweaty when I left I thought I'd have to hose him down when we got home, but he was too tired for that. He fought his nap, even though he could barely keep his eyes open. But he did eventually crash. Andrew was perfectly content to sit in the stroller at the park and watch all the other kids. I'm really hoping to make this at least a bi-weekly trip. It'd be good for all of our sanities!!!

Once the boys get up from their naps we'll be going out to the farm to play with Luca and Owen. I can't wait to see how big they've gotten since I saw them a year ago! And I'm sure Dave and Claudia will love seeing Evan and meeting Andrew-I was still pregnant with Andrew last summer, so they'll be meeting him for the first time!

I'm sure we'll have a busy weekend. We need to finish shampooing the carpet in the main room. I need to get the house organized and ready to have 6 boys running around the first half of the week. I'll have four other boys Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. So it's going to be a mad house! But I'm sure that Evan will love having other kids to play with. And I'm sure that my house will be the cleanest it's been in weeks. I always seem to get more chores done the more kids that I have, probably because the kids keep each other busy and I won't have to constantly yell at Evan!

No comments:

Post a Comment