Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another Double Ear Infection...ugh!

So, the reason why Andrew regressed and quit sleeping through the night was because he had a double ear infection! That kid just can't seem to quit getting those dang things!! He'd been rubbing and tugging his ears but I just assumed it was because his 4 top front teeth are coming down at the same time. When he started losing sleep that's when I figured it was probably another ear infection. But of course he can't ever just get one, it's always both. So I'm glad to report that Andrew is sleeping through the night again. He still isn't napping the greatest but I'm hoping that gets back to normal this week.

I'm so excited about the next month because so much is going on! Today, Josh's uncle David and his family are coming home from Brazil and they are staying for about a month!! I'm so excited because David and his wife Claudia have 2 boys, Luca is 4 and Owen is 2, so the boys will have someone to play with. I'm sure I'll have many pictures to post after these first few days as we'll probably be out at the farm a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment