Evan loved going down the little slide. He and Jaxson just kept going down the slide. Evan did try to run off a few times, but thankfully there were two of us there to contain him.
Andrew wanted to crawl all around the pool but he couldn't figure out why it was getting deeper! I didn't take his floatie ring because I figured they wouldn't allow it, turns out they do! So from now on any trips to the pool will be to the new pool in Ames. (The pool in Nevada only allows water wings and life jackets, you can't take the inflatable rings for infants-such a joke!)
So I think we're going to try to plan another trip to the pool next week. And hopefully I can get one of the girls to go with me so that I won't have to leave the chasing to terri next time! Not to mention that if we'd have had just one other person with us, I could've taken some pictures. I'm so sad that I didn't get pictures of Andrew's first experience at the pool this summer. :( Otherwise all in all it was a great day!



No comments:
Post a Comment