Tuesday, February 28, 2012

29 weeks


I always like to do at least one pic during my pregnancy of "my view" of my belly. :) So the second pic is just a fun one lol!

So today I am 29 weeks and 1 day-but I did remember to take pics yesterday. I had my appointment today and Miss J's heart rate was 145-so perfect! And my belly measured right on. This is still amazing me that my belly measurements have been right on. I know I was technically measuring about a week or so behind with each of the boys at this point. But I am definitely NOT complaining! That hopefully means that I won't have any problems with PTL! (I'm keeping my fingers crossed.) After dealing with bronchitis last week, the headache that wouldn't go away, and feeling like dog poo I didn't eat a whole lot last week. And since I've already been riding the line of not losing or gaining the last two appointments, I ended up losing about 1.5 pounds last week. Which made my OB a little mad. I told her I barely got out of bed for three days, all I drank was Gatorade, and I ate about a total of one meal a day. (And seriously woman I weigh 196 pounds so I'm not wasting away!!!) But she basically said she wants to see me gain by my next appointment. I guess I'll try lol!

Otherwise Miss J is doing great and has definitely been growing. She likes to stretch whenever I stand up, so when I sit back down I have to push on my belly sometimes to get her to move lol! And it never fails that as soon as I get comfortable and settled in bed at night she decides she needs to kick my bladder or push up into my ribs. But I love the fact that now I can feel around my belly and tell where she's at most of the time. I'm still lost most of the time as to whether she's head up or down, but she's healthy so that's all that matters!

She's still little Miss No-Name. Josh and I are no where nearer to picking a name than we were when we first found out we were having a girl. So we'll see how the next month goes. We really need to start narrowing down our list!!!

Now I'm just anxiously waiting for my shower. It's in about 4 weeks, and I can't wait to unwrap all of the fun girly stuff!!! But first I need to go to Babies R Us and Target to finish my registries because all we really need is clothes and some sheets lol! We've got a crib, but I suppose we could use a dresser or two since Evan's going to need one and his old one is kind of falling apart. But we may end up going out and getting some good dressers somewhere. Otherwise we just need some cute girly clothes and we're good to go! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment