Thursday, February 23, 2012

28 weeks...and 2 days

So I'm a slacker and forgot to take a pic on Monday. The thought had crossed my mind Tuesday, but I wasn't feeling the greatest and after a trip to Dr. T I found out I have bronchitis-not fun! So Wednesday night I finally remembered to have Josh take a pic.

I can't believe I'll already be going back to the doctor on Tuesday. Although I loved my last OB, he was horrible about over-booking his schedule and taking on more patients than he probably should have. So although most people typically start 2 week appointments after 30 weeks, I hadn't started the 2-week appointments until about 34 weeks with Andrew. It seems strange to me to be going back at 29 weeks when I was just there two weeks ago. But of course getting to hear Miss J's heart beat and knowing that everything is going well is always fun.

Well, after getting a maternity support belt from a friend I am glad to say that I have not been dealing with the horrible pubic bone pain any more! Yay! However, I haven't been wearing it the last four days since I've been sick. I've barely even gotten out of the recliner the last three days. I would be having a great start to my third trimester if it wasn't for this dang bronchitis! I've had a headache since Tuesday, which taking Extra Strength Tylenol is doing absolutely nothing for. I called back to Dr. T's office and was told pretty much what I thought they'd say...They can't do anything for my headache because I'm pregnant. So I'm supposed to rest and drink lots of fluids. I swear if I drink any more gatorade I might as well just camp out in the bathroom!! So I can't wait for this bronchitis crud to be over with. Dr. T says I just have to wait for the antibiotics to kick in...why doesn't anyone realize that patience is not my strongest attribute??!! Lol!

Otherwise things have been going well. Miss J is a very active baby. And I can definitely tell that she's getting bigger. Her kicks and punches aren't quite so cute any more lol! And when she flips or rolls it's a little uncomfortable. I don't know how anyone does it with twins, because my singleton pregnancies have been enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment