Monday, February 6, 2012

It's A....Room!!

Ta-da!! The wall is up, so we officially have a room! Yay!


The closet doorway.

Standing at the window looking at the bedroom door.
We still have so much to do, but I am so excited that the wall is up! Some time this week Josh and I are going to go and pick out the track lighting for our closet and my craft room. Then we also need to get the grout. I believe the plan for this weekend is to get the walls finished-the seams taped and mudded and possibly get the texture sprayed on the walls. If we don't get the texture done then the tile should get glued down on the closet floor.

Of course we still need to pick a paint color and buy the paint. We also need to go get about 3 rug runners to put around the bed to put over the tile floor so our feet don't always have to be on the cold tile. I need to pick the paint color for my craft room, and probably find a cute area rug for that room as well since the floor will be tiled. So much to do, and yet we've already gotten so much done at the same time! I just can't wait for it to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment