This bronchitis crap has just kicked my butt!! I've been so tired, have been coughing up crud, and then there's the headaches. I just wasn't able to beat the headaches no matter how much tylenol I took. Friday afternoon I finally figured out that I hadn't had any caffeine at all for about four or five days, which was probably why I was having the headache and also why I was having problems getting rid of it. I know that lot of pregnant women stop drinking all caffeine, but I just really couldn't give up pop this pregnancy. So I've been drinking a lot less, like one a day. But never gave it up so I was suffering from some major caffeine withdrawls evidently.
But I'm finally starting to feel better. Just in time for Evan to get it. I took him to Dr. T Friday and he was put on antibiotics. I'm hoping it skips over Andrew and Josh, because me being sick and dealing with Evan is enough for me.
Other than that, things have been going good in our house. Evan is still pooping and peeing on the potty, so things are good there! We made some serious progress on the basement. The master closet floor got grouted-Yay! The new water heater got installed. The new master bedroom is ready to be textured, and we settled on our paint color. And we did some major cleaning and pitching in the basement, specifically the laundry room. Josh pulled the old water heater out, along with the stupid old shower stall that's been standing in the middle of the laundry room since we moved in. I swept the floor and am working on tackling the laundry to clean up some of the clutter. I can't wait until we can actually move our bedroom downstairs though, because I love getting to organize "from scratch" and start all over lol! Plus we're so cramped into our bedroom right now because of our king-size bed. Which is why our closet is going to be huge, and our room is going to be wider. I'll have to post some more progress pics soon. :)
Instead I'll leave you with this pic, our Gus Gus finally getting back to his normal self after all of the drama it took to get his teeth cleaned and bad tooth removed. :)



Glad to hear you are all getting better!
ReplyDelete