Friday, November 12, 2010

Time...

Ever since I officially became a stay at home mom I thought for sure that it'd be so much easier to get things done around the house and keep the house looking nice. Man was I wrong! I've actually found it harder! Once I get one room done I move on to the next and by the time I finish the second room, the first room needs to be done again! :( But I love the days that I have daycare kids because I'm able to get more done. It doesn't seem to make very much sense, but when there's more kids here for the boys to play with they spend much less time getting into trouble!

Speaking of time...I started this blog post a month ago! You'd think I'd have the time to finish these things right?! These two boys keep me so busy I barely have time to shower most days! Although part of that is also because I'm definitely not a morning person, I'd much rather stay up late doing housework than getting up early. But I'm trying to change that. I've been trying to get up about 45 minutes before the boys so I can get a quick workout and a shower in before they get up.

But even as life gets more and more hectic as the boys get older, I'm loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment