Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday

I've never ever before in my life been one of the crazies that went out to get the awesome Black Friday deals....until this year that is. Looking through the adds on Thanksgiving morning I found that a couple of places had the Cricut Expression super cheap! Wal-mart had special edition brightly-colored machines for $185, which normally retails for about $350. And Menards, of all places, had the normal white Expression for $140. I, of course, decided I really wanted a colored one-the Plum one to be exact! And figured if I couldn't get it at Wal-mart I'd try for it at Menards. But I went to Wal-mart at about 9:30pm Thanksgiving night to make sure I could get my machine...and I did! That was kind of fun. And now crazily enough I'm thinking that next year I may have to try to get some more of my Christmas shopping done on Black Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment