For some reason my boys are really fighting nap time today. It's almost 3pm-the time when the boys normally get up-and Evan just fell asleep ten minutes ago after being laid down at 1:20...ugh! Andrew went down at 12:50 and woke up 45 minutes later and has been crying in his room ever since. I refuse to go get him until he sleeps more. The one downside to this is that he is going to be a grouch later, but he'd be a grouch either way. At least now I won't have to have him follow me around whining, he's just doing it by himself in his crib. And if that makes me a mean mom, I'm sorry. But I've learned that if you give in once and get them up from nap early one day it takes weeks to get back on schedule! So once every few months my boys get to cry for an hour or more at nap time, but it saves mom's sanity!
And who fights nap time anyways?! I would totally nap right now if I didn't have a million things to do!



No comments:
Post a Comment