Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 30-A Dream for the Future

So...better late than never right?! I'm only about five or six days late on doing this post lol!
I have a lot of dreams for the future!
I dream of the day when I have a vehicle that we all fit into but that hopefully doesn't get 5 mpg.
I dream almost every night about how awesome it's going to be to get the kitchen done! It will be the first major project/renovation on our house and I can't wait to start it and get it finished!
I dream about expanding our family. We're thinking we'll probably start trying for Jacobson #3 in a year or two.
I dream about building a bedroom in the basement...we just don't know where that'll be yet lol!
I dream about the day that Evan is potty trained! :p
Finally, I dream about my boys growing into handsome, independent, responsible, and hard-working human beings!

No comments:

Post a Comment