I am so happy that tonight I will be having my very first official in-home 31 Gifts Party!! It's at my mom's, but it will still be a fun experience. And I am so excited to start spreading the word about my new business and how much fun it is. I'm also hoping to get some more bookings because right now I don't have any parties planned after December 18th. But the funny part is that I have 7 in my first 43 days!! As part of their incentive program for new consultants, if you have so many parties in the first 30, 60, and 90 days you get free business cards, customized table cloths, display racks and of course free 31 Bags! So I am really excited that I'll be able to get both the 30 and 60 day rewards. I'm still working on the 90 days, just need at least 2 more parties by the end of January! :) So if anyone is interested in hosting a party and earning a lot of awesome free and discounted bags and organizing totes please let me know! Oh and I can do out of state parties. Just let me know and I'll send you a host on the go kit. Basically you can just do a catalog party but I'll send you a few items to show off! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment