Monday, November 8, 2010

Anna's 31 Gifts

So, I just wanted to share with everyone that I've decided to start selling 31 Gifts. If anyone hasn't heard of their stuff or would like to check out my site, just click here!

They have some really cute purses, totes, weekend bags, utility storage totes and so much more! I love their stuff because it reminds me of Vera Bradley which has been my purse/bag of choice for years now. But 31 purses are so much cheaper!

If anyone is interested in it I'm having an open house in my home on Sunday the 21st from 4-7. There will be snacks and refreshments. And I encourage you to bring a friend or two! Anyone who books a party will get a surprise incentive/gift. And if you bring a friend and they book a party, you'll both get a gift! :D So please come and check it out. I'll have some of the purses and totes on display for everyone to check out.

Better yet, sign up to be a consultant and you can enjoy the wonderful free and discounted products just like me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment