Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So much for blogging regularly! ;p

I'm sorry followers, I've been trying to be a more consistent blogger. But it just seems like the time flies by every day! I have a list of things I need to do every day, some get crossed off and some get moved to tomorrows list. And then the next day comes and there's even more things on my list than the day before!
But I did get a few projects done this week. One being my donation for the silent auction for Mike Miller Day. I made a baby's first year scrapbook, which I stupidly forgot to take pictures of...oh well I guess. I turned it in today. I can't wait to see who gets it and how much it goes for! :) It'll probably go for less than what I spend on supplies but I really don't care because it's for such a good cause!
The two other projects I finished were a couple of scarves I made for a schoolmate of mine. I'm not going to divulge a lot right now because I just mailed them yesterday, but I made her and her daughter matching Pink scarves. And I forgot to take pictures of those too...you'd think I'd know better than that by now right?!
The only other ongoing project I have right now is my counted cross-stitching which I am tantalizingly close to finishing. Now that the other three projects are done I'll be able to work on it more again.
So I set a goal for myself to get Evan's first year album done by Christmas. I am trying really, really hard to stick to that goal. So I've been scrapping whenever I can find the time. So far I'm to Evan's first day at home...yeah, I've got a ways to go! Good thing I'm in a scrapbooking club right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment