Oh my gosh, I never thought I'd get to say this but we are happily expecting a girl! I had a feeling from the beginning of the pregnancy that this one was different than the boys. Our first ultrasound showed that the baby is on the right side of my uterus, so that was part of it. But it turns out we aren't having another boy like I had thought we would. Now the name picking process begins. :)
19 weeks December 19th
Profile shot of our baby girl! :)
It was a nice surprise to not find a twig and berries. Lol! :)

She was bringing her hand up to suck her thumb in this one.


Our girl measured 18 weeks and 5 days, and I was 19 weeks and 1 day so they said that was an acceptable difference so my due date is staying at May 14th. She was pretty stubborn during the ultrasound. She is head up and feet down so she's footlong breach. I'm hoping she turns soon, I may have to think about doing some gymnastics-type moves to see if I can get her to turn lol! But she has been a very active little girl. I am starting to get to the stage of the pregnancy where I feel her moving every day, and I definitely have been enjoying that. However I'm sure once I hit about 34 or 35 weeks I'll be ready for the internal abuse to be done with. ;-P
Now the process of choosing a name begins. Oh the fun! :)



Congrats! Girls are way fun!
ReplyDeleteThank You!! We're pretty excited! Although I've been told boys are easier lol!
ReplyDelete