Tuesday, October 12, 2010

That was fast!

I am so, so very happy to report that due to the fabulous weather we've been having the last few weeks Harvest will officially be done with hopefully this weekend! Yay! Last year I'm pretty sure the guys were still finishing things up around Thanksgiving! So I'm trying to talk Josh into taking a weekend off-he's going to be doing some tiling for another local farmer as a side job this fall-and going up to Minneapolis/St. Paul to get away. I haven't really decided for sure yet if we should take the boys and a sitter or leave the boys and just go by ourselves yet. But for our honeymoon we were supposed to go out to Stillwater to take in the beautiful scenery but we both ended up getting sick! So I'm hoping that maybe this time we can actually do all of the things we want to do. Including going to IKEA to get my storage/organizing stuff that I have been dying to go and buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment