Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 17-My Worst Habit

Well given the fact that I have fallen behind on the blog a day challenge I think it's obvious what my worst habit it...well actually I kind of have two. I procrastinate and sometimes I start a project that I don't finish, or I take much longer than I ever should've to finish it. Like right now...I currently have four projects going that need to be done soon. Well one is a Christmas Present but I have to finish my part of it soon because I can't sew so it has to go to someone else to add the finishing touches. I'm making two scarves-crocheting actually-for a friend and her daughter. I don't want to give away any details because it's a complete surprise for them. Then I'm also making a baby's first year scrapbook for Mike Miller's silent auction. I'm so excited to be able to help such an awesome deputy and friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment