Wednesday, April 25, 2012
37 Weeks
So, I'm finally full term. It sure does seem like it's taken FOREVER to reach this point lol! Now I'm just impatiently waiting for my little girl to decide when she's going to make her appearance. Everyone keeps telling me that I still have plenty of time, and to be patient. But I am so ready for her to be here! For some reason heartburn has decided to kick in full force and it makes me sick. I'm starting have the dreaded bad pubic bone pain since I dropped a couple of weeks ago. I grunt and groan every single time I stand up because it's kind of hard to get going sometimes. I'm no longer comfortable in any position whether I'm sitting, reclining, or laying down. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Well, I went to my check up yesterday and found out that I haven't gained any thing since my last appointment. I'm not sure what my belly was measuring as Dr. Sayer isn't that great at giving out that info. Miss J's heart rate was 130, so perfect. I was hoping to be dilated a little more, but no luck. I was still just 1cm, but I am 50% effaced/thinned out so I'm hoping that with some persuading she'll finally decide to come out. I took the boys on a walk yesterday. Today I planted all of my planters and boxes in front of the house. I was thinking about taking the boys on a walk again today, but I'm just too tired. I didn't sleep the greatest last night-a horrible case of heartburn hit me at about 4:30 and I actually thought I was going to throw up. After a dose of Zantac, downing some water, and sitting propped up in bed for about an hour I finally fell back asleep.
The worst part about being this far along in my pregnancy, and being so freaking huge, is that everyone asks me when I'm due. Or says something really annoying like, You look really low, you must be uncomfortable. That's when I really get the urge to slap someone. But, I have been trying to remind myself that she will come out eventually. And that she can't stay in there forever. I am however hoping that she comes in the next 5 or 6 days. We already have a May birthday-Evan's-so I'd really like for each of us to have our own birth month. So I'm kind of hoping I can coax her out by Monday. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment