Tuesday, April 3, 2012

34 weeks

Nothing new to report on Miss J this week. Everything is still pretty much the same. I'm not sure what all the contractions were about a week and a half ago. I still get them off and on but they always seem to stop about the time I think I should go get checked out. So I'm just waiting for my next appointment, which is a week from today.
A turn around this week has been in my appetite. Today I woke up and suddenly decided I was hungry. I had 2 pieces of cinnamon sugar toast for breakfast, half a turkey sandwich for lunch along with some fresh pineapple, and right now I'm eating some homemade chex mix that I just made. I guess I'm just making up for the entire last 8 months of not eating a whole lot. But since I have a stubborn little girls butt jammed under my ribs, my meals are small.
I'm not sleeping any better. I've been told to try Benedryl but haven't made it to the store to get any yet. I just know that Tylenol PM quit working. Sad. :( I can't wait until I actually have good reason to be up 2-3 times in the middle of the night!!
So if all goes well, we're looking at about 3-4 more weeks of being a family of four and then we'll grow to a family of five! Yikes! I'm starting to get way more excited than nervous. Which is probably backwards of the way I should be. But oh well lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment