I am actually excited to know that I can go into labor on my own and just wait to see how it goes. I'm hoping that I go into labor similarly to how I did with Andrew. I started having contractions around 8am and just waited until they were getting really close together and more painful before I went to the hospital. By the time we got there I was 5cm dilated. If I can do that same thing this time I'm hoping that I can get to the hospital and get the epidural and hopefully not be in labor much longer after that, but who knows.
In the mean time I am just waiting for Miss J to come. It's still a little early yet, so I'm hoping that she'll wait about 2 weeks before she makes her grand entrance. But everything is ready. The hospital bag is packed, the carseat is in my car, all of her clothes are washed, the bassinet is ready and waiting, and we're stocked up on diapers and wipes. So we're ready!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment