I let a couple of my knitting friends convince me that I can knit a pair of socks. So with a pattern and some super cute sock yarn, I got started.
In case any of you didn't know...Pink and Green are my favorite colors. :)
So this is my first attempt at socks. I decided to make a pair because I thought they'd be cute and I just love sock yarn!! But, I'm finding that I don't have that much of a love for knitting socks. I'm going to finish this pair, knit another pair in solid colors so that you can actually see the double helix in the heel, and I'm going to knit a pair for my mom for Christmas. Then I think my sock knitting days will be over. I am however already planning to knit an awesome pair of leg warmers with stirrups. ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment