Everything else was normal also, my belly measured 33 weeks which still kind of shocks me because I measured smaller with the boys by this point in the pregnancy. My blood pressure was good, but it's always on the low end of normal.
The funny thing is I actually lost 3 pounds since my last appointment. But those three pounds were what I'd pretty much forced myself to gain because at my 29 week appointment the OB seemed pretty concerned that I'd lost about 1.5lbs. But in the 2 weeks between my 27 and 29 week appointments was when I'd gotten bronchitis and was feeling really cruddy. So between 29 and 31 weeks I tried really hard to gain a little weight, and I actually did gain almost 4 pounds. But evidently Miss J didn't really need the weight because I lost it.
I don't know what it is about this pregnancy, but unlike most pregnant women I'm not really loving food that much. Don't get me wrong, if we go out to eat somewhere awesome like Fuji, Outback, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, etc I have no problems stuffing myself to the point of being miserable. But when I'm at home I just don't get too excited about food. If something sounds good I make/eat it. The problem is, there isn't a lot that sounds good. Or I think something sounds good so I make it and halfway through it I change my mind or it doesn't taste as good as I thought it would. So I pretty much never eat a "full" meal anymore unless we go out to eat. But no worries, I eat a lot healthier also so I know that Miss J is getting her vitamins and nutrients. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment