
Well, Miss J is growing like a weed these days. It seems like she is quickly running out of room, but on the plus side we're counting down the weeks now. :) Hopefully Miss J will be here in about 7 or 8 weeks. I've already started stocking up on diapers, cute knee-high socks I'm going to cut and make into baby legs, headbands, and I do have some clothes already. But I'm waiting until after my baby shower to really start stocking up on clothes. I've also been digging through the cute stuff I've already bought trying to decide what she should wear home from the hospital. The boys both wore a little jumper that was actually the same outfit that Amanda and Josh were brought home from the hospital in. But it is not a girly outfit at all. And after only getting to buy boys clothes for the last four years, I want to bring Miss J home in something that is super girly! I should take some pics of the current contenders and post a vote or something. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment