Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Baby Update

Today was the absolute shortest appointment I've had yet. I waited 25 minutes to see the OB for literally 3 minutes. He measured my belly and Miss J is still growing right on target, her heart rate was roughly 150 so she's doing great. I scheduled my next 2 appointments and then after that I drop down to weekly appointments...Eeeeek!
I did ask today if/when I'd be getting another cervical check and to check the position of the baby. He seemed to think that I wouldn't get one until much later. Which kind of sucks because the whole point of the ultrasound is really to check my cervix. But I haven't seen Dr. Hancock in a few weeks now so I'm not sure what he wants to do, and my next 2 appointments have already been scheduled with someone else. This is the downside of my OB's office, you see every single OB in the practice so you don't consistently only see one OB. My next appointment I'll see someone I've never seen before, again, so we'll see what he/she wants to do.
But in the mean time, I managed to gain weight since my last appointment so I didn't get any lectures lol! Whew. ;) Now I'll just be counting down the days until my next appointment. We're getting closer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment