Thursday, March 3, 2011
Cabin Fever!
Is it just me, or is anyone else feeling like this winter has lasted for ages?! I am so tired of being cooped up in the house with the kids, it's driving me nuts! I'm thankful that the sun is out right now and that it's not too terribly cold out because I need to get these kids outside! And since I've now decided that I am boycotting the cold weather and anything associated with winter, I am already wearing my favorite brown leather sandals. I hate shoes and almost never wear socks-except for bowling. I love my Merrell lambs wool-lined suede outer slides, so comfy and I don't have to tie anything! I wear them all winter long sans socks because my feet just get too hot anyways. But the last couple of weeks I've really gotten tired of shoes, I typically go bear foot around the house all year round. In the summer I live in sandals, or my bare feet lol! So today I got a few looks when I went up town to Toot's to get my hair cut. I was wearing my new Big Star crop pants and my leather sandals. I'm ready for spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This winter isnt't driving me as crazy as most, but the feet are sure getting ready to be sockless. Just feels like they can't breath.
ReplyDelete