I was so disappointed that Josh and I didn't end up getting to do what we'd planned. We were going to spend the afternoon in Williamsburg at the outlet mall because Josh has never been. I typically go twice a year with a friend, in the spring to get summer clothes for the boys and me and then in the fall to get winter clothes and do some Christmas shopping. So I was really looking forward to going because Evan desperately needs summer clothes and some bigger t-shirts...he's growing too darn fast! Thankfully we'll have it easy this summer with Andrew because he's growing so much slower than Evan did/does and we have a ton of 24 month and 2T summer clothes for him to wear.
So we now have to reschedule our shopping day, which is hard right now. Wednesday Josh leaves for Tennessee with his dad Larry and Larry's friend Jerry to help pack up Amanda and move her to Champagne, Illinois. I would normally be a little upset about Josh leaving for 8 days, but I'm super excited because he's helping to bring Amanda closer to home. I'm seeing a lot of weekend trips to Illinois in our future! But we will have to do our shopping trip in a few weeks instead...oh well!



No comments:
Post a Comment