About two months ago I decided that I was going to start saving up my 31 commissions and my daycare money to get a laptop. I've been dying to get a laptop, specifically an Apple Mac Book Pro, for over a year. After saving up two months of awesome commisions and a couple of weeks of watching kids I finally had enough money saved to buy my laptop. So today I took my hard-earned money and went to the Apple store at Jordan Creek and bought it! Yay! No more yelling at kids from the computer corner-when the kids don't listen anyways because they know that by the time I open the gate and go through the dining room they will have quit doing whatever it is that they weren't supposed to be doing anyways.
And now the nice part is that I can blog from anywhere in the house! :D
But I honestly did buy the laptop for my business so that I can access information for my customers wherever I have an internet connection. I'm actually planning to take my laptop to parties with me so I can work on submitting orders while I'm at the party and be able to give my customers more accurate information about backordered and out of stock items. This is going to be such a great tool for me!
Oh, and of course this post-as most future posts will be as well-was typed up on my laptop!
You will love it! I've had a mac book pro since Christmas and I couldn't be happier with it! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kyli! I am definitely loving it so far. We've had a Mac desktop for a year and half, so I'm used to the Mac. But as I said in my blog having the laptop is really going to help with my home business!
ReplyDelete