Monday, March 21, 2011

Crazy, Busy Week!

So this week is going to be a little nuts for me. I'm closing two 31 parties this week...one today and the other probably tomorrow. I've got kids all week because the provider I do back up for is in southern Iowa helping her daughter with her first baby, a girl who was born Friday morning. So I've got five of her kids coming here, one is just for the morning because he has preschool in the afternoons. The other four are here all day. And I will have them every day this week, which is a change because it's usually just a few days here or there. Wednesday morning Josh leaves for Tennessee, Wednesday night is my second to last official night of bowling...the week after our last competition night we have a fun night to celebrate. So technically three more weeks of bowling but only two count towards our final standings. Thursday night I have a 31 meeting in Ankeny, which I'm super duper excited about! And then the weekend will be here. Sunday I have a baby shower to go to, which I'm stoked for! But I don't have a gift yet so Saturday morning the boys and I may be making a trip to Babies R Us, because I just won't have the time to go until the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment