Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Bowling
We're nearing the end of the bowling season...sad :( Just three more weeks and I'll have my Wednesday nights back. I'm looking forward to it, and also a little sad at the same time. Ever since I started league bowling in 2006, I've loved it! I still do, but it's been so weird changing teams every year. This year was my first as the team captain. Which overall doesn't really mean anything, but it makes me feel responsible for putting together a team of reliable bowlers. That's something that we initially struggled with in the beginning, and we ended up having to find another bowler halfway through the season. Right now, I'm not planning to bowl again next year. If I can for sure assemble a team of reliable bowlers, I will. But it's not out of the realm of possibility. If I don't actually bowl on a team, I will definitely be a sub. That way I can kind of pick and choose the nights that I want to bowl. During harvest that'll kind of be a nice change, I won't have to worry about having a sitter for bowling nights if I don't want to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment