Monday, January 10, 2011

Wanna Know Where to Get Good Deals?

I started following this blog when I quit my job at the jail. Even though Josh and I have been amazingly blessed, I still try to save us some money when I can. And this blog is awesome. And since I know some of my followers are currently anticipating some major life changes, I just wanted to share.

http://babygoodbuys.com/

And one thing that some people don't always realize is that it never hurts to check company websites. Target has coupons available all the time, but they are only available for you to print yourself at home from their website. I take advantage of their coupons and double them up with manufacturer coupons for things like diapers, wipes, formula-when we were using formula, baby food, toilet paper, groceries, etc. This blog shows you how to use sales and coupons to your advantage and get the best deal possible. I know it never hurts to save a little money in todays economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment