I promised a friend I would post pics of my Christmas crafting projects. I will fully admit that I borrowed the idea from my scrapbooking club. I made these dry erase boards to give to the "girls" at my mother-in-laws Christmas Eve celebration. And everyone loved them!
I made six, well seven of these for Christmas gifts. I made a different one for my mom that I forgot to take pictures of.
I didn't take pictures of the steps. But here's the basic layout and list of supplies.
1. 11x14 picture frame with a wide edge to stick the marker on.
2. Adhesive velcro patches, I found pre-cut squares at Staples.
3. Dry-erase markers, I found packs of all black ones at Staples.
4. Four sheets of coordinating scrapbooking paper.
-dimensions for background sheets are 4x5, 4x9, 5x7, and 9x7.
5. Your choice of a light-colored cardstock to use for the title, notes, and calendar.
a. Title dimensions 1 3/4 inches by 6 3/4 inches
b. Notes dimensions 8x4
c. Calendar dimensions 7 inches by 6 3/4 inches
There ya' have it! That's it! I have a cricut and that's what I used to cut out the wording for Notes.



Found your blog Anna and love it. These are fantastic, and I am going to steal your idea. Good job of keeping up your blog, I have done really bad at mine the past year. Hope to see you soon, scrapbooking with Carol.
ReplyDeleteI am totally making one of these. All I need is the frame! What a clever bunch your scrapbooking club is - these are too cute :)
ReplyDelete