Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Time

Just the boys being themselves, they are cute! 


We had a busy morning and skipped nap because we were playing outside.
Andrew lasted about fifteen minutes into snack/cartoon time before he started doing the traditional head bobbing. So I balled up a blanket and gently laid him down. He smiled at me without even opening his eyes and conked out for about 45 minutes.

Evan loves it when Oscar comes to him for attention. And luckily Oscar is a glutton for punishment and doesn't care that Evan gets a little excited sometimes lol! 

The boys' newest obsession is Grandpa's motorcycle! They love it when dad pops over and takes them for a short little cruise around town. Yes, I'm a crazy mother and I let my kids ride on a motorcycle. However, they are in good hands with my dad. Besides the fact that they just cruise really slow through town. The boys think it's the greatest thing!!


These are just a few shots of what we've been up to lately. I've kind of been stuck on this whole still pregnant and waiting thing, so I've kind of forgotten to take a lot of pictures of the boys and update about what we've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment