Here's a huge photo bomb of the two afternoons I took the boys to the zoo. :)
I am so, so thankful to my amazing sister-in-law for buying us a year-long family pass to the zoo and the science center. We went to the science center once this winter, and now have gone to the zoo twice. The funny thing is, both days as soon as we were loading up in the car Evan asked, "Can we come back tomorrow?" So evidently they haven't yet had enough of the zoo lol!
But I'm glad that we went the two days that we did because the weather was perfect for walking around the zoo. Friday was a little bit warmer than Thursday but at least it wasn't horribly hot and humid, it was 81 which really ended up being perfect. :)
I promised Evan that if Miss J still hasn't come in the next few days we'd go back to the zoo next week. I have an OB appointment Monday at 11:30, so if nothing is going after that appointment we'll probably try to go back to the zoo Tuesday.















No comments:
Post a Comment