On a happier note, I'm taking the boys to Target tomorrow to get pictures taken. I forgot to have Andrew's 1.5 yr pics taken back in March so we're doing some 19.5 month pictures instead. I'm hoping to be able to catch a few pics of the boys together too because those are the hardest to get. And then come May we'll get Evan's 3 year pics and new family pictures taken as well. I'm trying to stay caught up on the pictures since the boys grow so darn fast!
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Only in Iowa...
Can the weather be gorgeous for a week, and then it snows the next week. WTH?! I just really am sick of this dang weather. I've been dying to get outside again to take the kids to the park. I guess we'll be waiting it out another week or so. But I've been restless lately so I'll probably be busting out the Wii Fit today because I just need to do something. And I can't believe how crazy this dang wind is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment