Monday, April 18, 2011

Holy Weddings Batman!

With the spring, comes the crazy wedding season. And starting in May, we'll have one wedding a month all summer. I have my cousin (on my dad's side) Nicole's wedding in Madison Wisconsin the first weekend in May. My cousin (on my mom's side) Ethan's wedding in Hiawatha Kansas. One of Josh's friends and co-workers Ryan is getting married the last weekend in July. And finally my best friend from high school Rebecca is getting married the first weekend in August. I'm super excited about Rebecca's wedding because I get to be in it! The only bad part is that it's the same weekend as Old Settler's so I won't get to watch the parade or help with the 5K this year since I'll be in Indianola probably all day.
Since it is still relatively early in the game, I can't help but wonder if there aren't any more wedding invites headed our way yet this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment